Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b Crash on load. Version: 0.2.0

3 years ago

Crash on loading. Using Version: 0.2.0.
I just updated Spidertron Extended today from version 0.1.9. I have Bobs Vehicle Equipment mod 1.0.0 installed.

Failed to load mod "spidertron-extended": spidertron-extended/data.lua:33: ...ended__/prototypes/compatibility_bobvehicleequipment.lua:26: attempt to index field 'spidertron-builder' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...ended__/prototypes/compatibility_bobvehicleequipment.lua:26: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
spidertron-extended/data.lua:33: in main chunk
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
spidertron-extended/data.lua:33: in main chunk

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I see, will look into and try and reproduce.
EDIT:
Just reproduced, trying to find a fix now.
EDIT2:
Found a fix, testing it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Fixed on latest build 0.2.1, tell me if it works now, it was my bad, i had a typo :D , also added a mod setting to disable bob's vehicle equipment for mk2 and mk3 (meaning it will use the normal stuff).
There might still be an issue with bob's vehicle equipment when disabling the spidertron-builder, didn't test that, but it's getting to late for me so tomorrow.

3 years ago

That seems to have worked on my end. I haven't tested with disabling the spidertron-builder either.

3 years ago

hmm, old issue going to lock this thread, if there are any more issues please open another discussion.

This thread has been locked.