Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

i Optional Bob's ?

3 years ago

Can u make it so Bob's vehicle equipment is an option. As for when Darkstar is getting the update am waiting so much on comes i won't be able to use the equipment. His Twitter says that the update will take a week or two. I would be happy to use his equipment in the Spidertrons. but since u have mad it use bob's i can't do it anymore. :(

3 years ago

Are you using both bob's vehicle equipment and the darkstar mod?
Can i have a link to the darkstar mod?
I can add a setting to use or not use bob's vehicle equipment on the Spidertron MK2 and MK3 that the spidertron extended adds, but do you want it on the original spidertron as well? (for the original i'm not 100% sure i can modify)

3 years ago

Added on 0.2.1, a mod setting to disable bob's vehicle equipment for mk2 and mk3 (meaning it will use the normal stuff character equipment).

3 years ago

Not yet as Darkstar hasn't updated yet. but it's in the works but currently using bob's equipment

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

just your Spidertron's

3 years ago

Then 0.2.1 in mod settings: Disable bobs vehicle equipment, and will use the normal character equipment

3 years ago

Thank You very much :D

3 years ago

oh, i haven't properly tested this with the changes from 0.3.0, so if anyone notices any issues with this please tell me.

New response