Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b Non Recoverable Error

3 years ago

Error message reads as follows:
The mod Spidertron Extended (0.1.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to mod author.

Error while running event spidertron-extended::on_nth_tick(60)
spidertron-extended/control.lua:18: Bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs'
(table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
spidertron-extended/control.lua:18: in funtion
<spidertron-extended/Control.lua:16>

Happened 3 seconds after loading a map after i had updated the mod.

3 years ago

I got the same error after updating to new version of this mod today.

3 years ago

Looking over it right now, thanks for the log.

3 years ago

having the same error

3 years ago

0.1.8 Reverted to old code of health regen, untill i figure out what is the problem with the new code,
does the non-recoverable error appears when loading the game or when loading in the map?
Does it only happen on save games or does it happen on new games as well?

3 years ago

Crashes when loading the map finishes. Only saved games. On new map I can spawn and use the MK3 spider.

3 years ago

I should also mention that when I unticked the mod from the mods menu the game just outright crashes when I load my old save. No messages just bang, gone.

3 years ago

New games seem to be fine, i used creative mode to spawn a spidertron and it worked. Also, when i just turned off the mod and loaded the same page it was fine for me.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Do you guys happen to know what version you had before making the last update?
i wanted to test locally but not sure from what version to start.
if i can't make it work, i'll just disable the health-regen on the mk3 till i can figure it out how to properly repair it.

3 years ago

No, but probably the previous one. I think i updated all mods just a few days ago.

3 years ago

Just updated to 0.18 and save works again.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Is everyone okay with 0.1.8 right now?
I was able to reproduce the issue as well now, gonna try and see what i can do about this crash.
Thanks for the fast replies.

3 years ago

Awesome. Looking forward to MK4 ;)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Added version 0.1.9 which adds back the old crashing code but with a small change to take into consideration old save with spidertrons available. Hope nothing else dies (in ~2 hours i'm going to sleep)
About old MK3 from older saves, please pick them up and put them down so they can get the health-regen feature.
I should check the entire map for all entities only if i knew how to. (someday maybe i'm gonna read the entire documentation ... maybe)

random talking:
I do have an MK4 that i use for testing features @_@. I could add a mock MK4 and be fully customizable in the mod settings :D .

3 years ago

hmm, any more issues related to this? Going to close it in a few days if nothing else pops-up.

New response