Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

i Size

3 years ago

Loving your mod so far, thank you very much for the work and effort you put into it.

Do you think it's possible to add the option in mod settings to alter the sizes back to standard? Or even better make Mk 1 /2 slightly smaller with the default size being on the Mk 3 so the earlier versions are smaller? I was really enjoying the original size and your new ones just feel a bit too big (although I think others might like the new size hence my suggestion to pick what you prefer in the settings). If not - could you let me know how to resized it so I can revert it back myself? :D

3 years ago

Done in version 0.1.5, before starting the game go into settings > mod settings > and check the original spidertron sizes box, to have the same size as the vanilla ones. I could make them smaller as well but we're still thinking about that.

3 years ago

Locking this discussion since a feature for this has been added, if there is any more ideas just write another discussion.

This thread has been locked.