Space Spidertron

A flying spidertron capable of traversing in the zero-gravity environment of space. Designed to be used with Space Exploration, but works with most mods.

Utilities
6 months ago
Transportation

b It's not possible to use regular spidertron in spaceships

2 months ago

In the mod settings, there's a startup option to allow normal spidertrons to traverse in space. The option description says that regular spidertrons can always traverse in spaceships, but that is not true.

In my opinion it should be possible to use normal spidertrons in spaceships, as that is the best way to remotely move spidertrons to other worlds.

2 months ago

Hello!

Ah, that description is wrong. I wanted to have normal spiders work on spaceships, but not space itself, but that isn't possible with how SE currently works.

So if you want to allow normal spiders on spaceships they will work on space platform too.

I will fix the description. Thanks for the report!

2 months ago

Ah, I understand. The option to allow them in space is enough then. Thanks!

6 days ago

Any ideas on how to deploy the space spidertron on a space station without the player being there? The AAI garage can't be placed in space, but that's what I usually use on planets to deploy spidertrons.

6 days ago

You could try this Vehicle Deployer mod. It seems like it allows building it in space. Never tried it though.

New response