Space Spidertron

A flying spidertron capable of traversing in the zero-gravity environment of space. Designed to be used with Space Exploration, but works with most mods.

Utilities
6 months ago
Transportation

g [Fixed] Krastorio 2 AI Core

1 year, 1 month ago

I noticed that with K2 installed the Space Spidertron requires an AI core to build. However the AI core is not unlocked until much later than the space spidertron (tier 3 sciences instead of tier 1). Is this intended? Seems odd that by having Krastorio 2 enabled you are locked out of the space spidertron for a while longer, and the AI core tech is not a prerequisite to researching the space spidertron even though it is required to build it.

1 year, 1 month ago

Is the same true for the regular Spidertron? If this is the case then this is a K2 issue :)

Space Spidertron is always unlocked with the normal Spidertron, and it's recipe is based of the normal Spidertron's recipe. And in the case of K2, it would follow whatever K2 doesn. I don't add the AI core in this mod, that's done by K2.

Thanks for the report :)

1 year, 1 month ago

The regular spidertron does not require an AI core to make, so that's interesting. I wonder if in pure K2 (with no SE) an AI core is required to build a regular spidertron, but SE overrides this. And then perhaps that change is missing for your space spidertron. Would this still be an issue for the K2/SE devs then?

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Just checked and can confirm that with K2 only, regular spidertrons require an AI core to build

1 year, 1 month ago

In that case it's my problem. I'm likely getting the recipe before SE and K2 is done changing it. I'll see what I can do about it. Thanks!

1 year, 1 month ago

What version of SE, SE Post Process and K2 are you using?

1 year, 1 month ago

Awesome, thank you!
SE 0.6.101
SE Post Process 0.6.25
K2 1.3.16

1 year, 1 month ago

This should be fixed in the newest version. Please let me know if there are any further issues :)

1 year, 1 month ago

Thanks so much!!! Excited to try this out :D

New response