Space Spidertron

A flying spidertron capable of traversing in the zero-gravity environment of space. Designed to be used with Space Exploration, but works with most mods.

Utilities
6 months ago
Transportation

b [Fixed] Localization bug

1 year, 8 months ago

Getting a bit of an odd error message after the recent update:

Error ModManager.cpp:1558: Error while loading entity prototype "ss-spidertron-dock" (accumulator): Too many parameters for localised string: 70 > 20 (limit). in property tree at ROOT.accumulator.ss-spidertron-dock.localised_description
Modifications: Space Spidertron › Mining Drones › One More Hovercraft › Combat Mechanics Overhaul › Hovercrafts › Space Spidertron › Transport Drones

1 year, 8 months ago

Hmmm, didn't expect that to happen. I added a list of "compatible spidertrons" to the dock's tooltip, but with your set of mods it's overflowing.

Will have a look at it though. Thanks for the report!

1 year, 8 months ago

Can you send me your modlist? I can't seem to recreate it with that set of mods.

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

I'm also getting this. In my case it was "49>20" I have SE, Krastorio 2, and Spidertron Tiers installed. Only things that I think affect spidertrons.

1 year, 8 months ago

Please attach a modlist. Sometimes other mods influence mods in weird ways that the player would not expect.

1 year, 8 months ago

I can't reproduce this. So I definitely need a modlist or log-file from someone that gets the crash.

1 year, 8 months ago

It was an combined issue of AAI Vehicles creating a duplicate version of every spidertron which won't display correctly, and then the tooltip overflowing because it has too many entries. Both are fixed now, and the AI versions of spiders can no longer dock because you can't use the remote on them anyway.

1 year, 8 months ago

Nice, Thanks! I should have thought of AAI, since it creates 3? copies of every vehicle.

New response