Improved Research Queue

A better GUI for managing the research queue. Unlimited size, move technologies up and down, automatically add prerequisites, filter & search technologies, pause/unpause, estimated time to completion, and more!

Utilities
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

i [FIXED] mod is incompatible with 1.1

3 years ago

Please update the mod for factorio v1.1

3 years ago

Can you be more specific? Does the mod not work in 1.1? Do you get an error? I haven't had a chance to play on 1.1 yet.

3 years ago

I think it's just a compatibility issue with the new release. I changed info.json to specify "factorio_version": "1.1" and haven't noticed any issues beyond manually editing this.

My usage of the mod is relatively limited as I'm still exploring the UI so not sure if I've missed testing some functionality

3 years ago

Hmm I was assuming the game would still let you load mods with "factorio_version": "1.0" in 1.1 because they're compatible versions, is that not the case? The game won't load the mod without that change?

3 years ago

Updated!

3 years ago

It´s still on 1.0 - needed to edit it manually - working...

3 years ago

v0.4.17 supports Factorio 1.1. v0.4.18 is for 1.0 because I had to support both versions. Just install v0.4.17 if you're on Factorio 1.1.

3 years ago

i cannot get the correct version to download via the mod manager

3 years ago

I released a new version anyway (v0.4.19), so now at least the latest version is for 1.1 and you should be able to download it via the mod manager.

New response