Someone's nuclear powerplant [WIP]

My nuclear powerplant in UPS friendly: I took my 1.1 GW (2*4 reactors) smart-powerplant blueprint and made it into a single entity. Blueprint-String is in the .zip This entity costs all the ingredients the original construction would cost (unless I missed something; this is a WIP). It consumes 1 fuelcell every 25 sec: the original eats 8 every 200 sec under full load. It pauses consumption, if not enought energy is used up - as the original would in a way. (Currently not rotatable and the water-requirement at the offshore pumps is not checked either/doesnt work)

Content
4 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Power

g pauses consumption?

4 years ago

why does the "original" pasue consumption "in a way"?
afaik reactors consume one fuelcell every 40 seconds (or alike), not caring if the heat up the pipes or not - its conumed in the dame speed.
all i found until now, tha its best to store the steam and dont feed new fuel cells if u have enough steam stored...

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The cell burn is not stoppable in normal reactors, but my power plant only inserts new cells, if the steam tanks are almost empty, making it only use up cells, if there is demand, see the blueprint packed into the zip.

This mod just mirrors that behavior by consuming cells only on demand as close as possible without water, steam and heat as they are the ups drain i wanted to get rid of.

New response