SE Liquid Rocket Fuel Fix

Craft liquid rocket fuel directly, bypassing vanilla rocket fuel stage. Since 'SE Liquid Rocket Fuel' hasn't been updated in 13 months and the SE rocket fuel recipes have changed in that time, I made this to update the recipes.

Tweaks
2 months ago
Logistics Fluids Power

b Oil > LRF uses wrong recipe

2 months ago

The Ingredients for the Base K2SE Oil SRF Recipe uses 10 Solid Fuel and 10 Light oil, whereas the direct-to-liquid version uses 110 light oil. With the base version, excess petroleum can be sunk into solid fuel > SRF to prevent backing up, but the direct version needs an alternative petroleum sink to prevent backing up.

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

Since it takes 100 Light Oil to make 10 Solid Fuel, the numbers match, which is the point. If you want to sink another type of oil, use the solid rocket fuel recipe. I did not add any new recipes, I just adjusted the numbers in the mod to match amounts and time in the current version of SE.

I manage the oil types in my city block base by having multiple entire city block sized tank farms that hold about 50M fluid each, and I use a circuit condition to turn off the pumps feeding my oil cracking facilities when the tank farm block for that output fluid reaches 40M stored. So for example, when my Petroleum gas storage goes over 40M, Light Oil Cracking turns off.

New response