Science pack dependencies

by Nidan

If a technology doesn't depend (either directly or indirectly) on the science packs it needs, these missing dependecies are added.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

i More Science Packs

2 years ago

Would there be any chance to add support for the mod MoreSciencePacks (which adds many new science packs to the game and uses vanilla techs to unlock said new sciences)?

2 years ago

That mod does its best to be annoying… But, as far as I can tell, I'm down to one issue but that one alone breaks things enough to make an early release pointless. Depending on time and temperatures fixing it might take the next evening, or until the weekend or early next week when temperatures are finally supposed to drop.

2 years ago

that would be sweet! though I also need to mention some dumb things over to that author too, like how the mod currently is unlocking the 4th sci pack (which is crafted with fast inserters) with electronics tech... rather than the fast inserters tech like it should.

2 years ago

Just uploaded version 0.2.11, which should fix the issues with MoreSciencePacks. Please let me know if it works for you.

New response