Modular Turrets

by wodzu93

Adds 8 (15 counting variations) new turrets for dealing with alien menace, as well as other military-related items. Good compliment to mods that add new biter types, like Rampant or Natural Evolution.

Content
7 days ago
0.15 - 1.1
Combat

g More mod settings? Like max/min range?

3 years ago

Like in title, theres any chances to add more settings in the game? i need mostly for max and min range because its not working well with some mods, or any idea how i can change it so its work in COOP?

3 years ago

This mod should have no problem working in multiplayer - there are literally no scripting at all. If something breaks, then other mods are doing something funky. I'm guessing modded projectiles don't play well for some reason? Use ones provided by this mod if that's the case.

Weapon ranges are set specifically so each turret type is balanced against each other as well as enemies - I aim for variety, not firepower. Range limits were set up as a tradeoff for firepower of most of the turrets.

1 year, 7 months ago

one example i have, using rampant mod in addition
Turret is firing endless amount of ammunition on worm, but never makes any damage... basically draining the whole belt of ammunition. The normal turrets don't do this if I place them in the same range, but I couldn't figure out what the difference here is.
Heavy MG + Gattling Turret affected

1 year, 7 months ago

If you're playing with biter factions, there may be a worm variant with high enough armor to negate damage from bullets (I don't use that feature, so I have no idea if it exists or not). You can also try to turn off pretargeting for the turrets and see if that helps.

New response