Modular Turrets

by wodzu93

Adds 8 (15 counting variations) new turrets for dealing with alien menace, as well as other military-related items. Good compliment to mods that add new biter types, like Rampant or Natural Evolution.

Content
14 days ago
0.15 - 1.1
Combat

g Issue with K2 and/or SE

3 years ago

This could not be an issue at all and could be by design in K2 and/or SE, but in a previous game (that didn't have either K2 or SE) I didn't have any issue with turrets and being able to fire over walls or one another (unless it specifically needed direct LOS). However, within K2 and/or SE every modular turret destroys whatever is in front of it.

Anyone else run into this?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm running K2 currently and turrets behave normally. Do you have any combat altering mods beside K2 or SE?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

thanks for a great mod.
having the same thing, also K2 and SE, but also a bunch of other mods.
my guess is on Rampant or one of Schalls.
Howitzer and Vortik's Cannon turret (which I also have) shoot over walls like normal. Probably because they use custom ammo though.

3 years ago

I've checked both SE and K2, none of those have problems you mention. Rampant itself doesn't have any weapon addition.

I haven't played with Rampant Arsenal nor any of the Schall's mods, but it must be one of those that is causing this problem.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

thanks for the reply. I have guessed Rampant because it says

No Homing Projectiles - All projectiles are fired at locations and no longer track the player

the issue occurs if I put Explosive Cannon Shell (75 mm) (tank shell) into cannon turret. Specialized ammo works fine.

New response