Modular Turrets

by wodzu93

Adds 8 (15 counting variations) new turrets for dealing with alien menace, as well as other military-related items. Good compliment to mods that add new biter types, like Rampant or Natural Evolution.

Content
5 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Combat

g Issue with Space Exploration on 1.0

3 years ago

Hi!

I am playing with Krastorio2 and Space Expansion.

I have an issue with modular turrets in that I can't access them until the very late game (as in, launching a rocket!). This seems to somewhat defeat the point of the mod, as the turrets need 'optimization science packs' to be researched.

3 years ago

This appears to be an issue with Krastorio2, as I can't find why I need endgame techs to use these turrets.

3 years ago

Are you running latest version? There was identical problem before with just Space Exploration, that was recently fixed. If this is a separate issue, I will fix it, but not immiedately - there's a huge graphical update incoming, I'm halfway done with modelling. Update should be up before August ends.

3 years ago

I am running the latest version of Modular Turrets (5.3.2). Unless there is another version, I am not sure of the problem.

3 years ago

5.3.2 is the latest.

As said, there is a major update incoming. Turret Damage tech for modular turrets will be removed, so hopefully that will fix the problem. If not, I'll poke around Krastorio2 and SE code to see what is messing up with science packs.

3 years ago

New update, fixed the issue.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

hi, with K2 and SE 0.4+ most of the turrets (backline mount, gatling, rocket, dual cannon, to name a few) get locked behind deep space science pack 3. (incredibly late game)
cost stays the same.
with SE 0.3 everything's fine.

3 years ago

Noticed that too, will check.

3 years ago

Updated, fixed issue with tech gating for SE 4.0+.

3 years ago

many thanks, works fine now. great mod, loving the 8-direction setup especially.

New response