Modular Turrets

by wodzu93

Adds 8 (15 counting variations) new turrets for dealing with alien menace, as well as other military-related items. Good compliment to mods that add new biter types, like Rampant or Natural Evolution.

Content
10 days ago
0.15 - 1.1
Combat

i Modular Armor Turrets

5 years ago

Hi, first off, I love this mod! Its a fantastic idea and it works really well. I was wondering if it would be possible to create a line for modular armor? The game only has the personal laser defenses and adding personal defense versions of this mod may be an awesome addition. Again, love the mod!

5 years ago

Unfortunately mod API won't allow for ammo consuming equipment, so only thermal laser could be made into equipment.

5 years ago

Ah okay. That's a bummer. Still, this is an amazing mod! Are you planning on doing any hi-res updates so it will match the game a little better? If not that's totally fine. I'm glad you're spending time with the mechanics of it.

5 years ago

Can't do high-res, cause the source of the sprites is a very old 2d rts. When I learn to 3d model, I'll redo this stuff to be more in Factorio style.

5 years ago

Makes sense. Like I said I was just wondering. Still love the mod! Thanks for the work you do.

New response