Works like a cluster grenade, but plants trees instead of pulverizing them.
Inspired by Treenades, with various improvements:
- Spawns the type of tree that is closest to the target location
- Compatible with Alien Biomes
- Can only plant trees close to existing trees
- Works like a cluster grenade, for more varied (organic) placement
- Prevents spawning trees on top of other entites (just like during map generation)
- Won't spawn trees on water
- It's a late game technology (unlocked after "Military 4") and costs more to produce
- Some particle and sound effects
- The capsule costs less wood than it can provide. Reason being that if a cluster lands on an occupied spot,
the tree won't grow, thus wasting this precious, usually finite resource.
- It costs insane amounts of water because offshore pumps provide (in my opinion) insane amounts of water
- It's a late game tech and the item is expensive because trees make for some overpowered walls