Resource Spawner Overhaul

by orzelek

Overhauls resource spawning system.

17 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g DyWorld Ores Compatibility

4 years ago

Hi, DyWorld is the successor of DyTech and has right now 15.505 downloads. It has quite ores (like 10 or so) and it would be cool to works with RSO.

Thanks, and keep the great work!

4 years ago

And what deosn't work currently?
There is a config in RSO for DyWorld. Were there any changes in mod that caused something to not work properly?

4 years ago

@orzelek, i went back to the traditional ores (iron, copper, etc) with 7-8 additions or so. This was done for easier compatibility with other mods
Spawning rates can be found data/core/resources/resources.lua. They are slighty different from the base game

4 years ago

Ok, so there is a different set of ores now. I'll try to take a look but it might not be soon.

4 years ago

+1 for this

4 years ago

I've released a new version with config provided on forum. It also needed some tweaks for DyWorld 0.9.1.
I have no idea how resources are used in DyWorld so if there are any glaring issues like to much/not enough of some resource then let me know.
(Needing to search for resource few thousand tiles does not qualify - thats the rng for you, but if patch found is clearly to small and you need to search a lot for others that would merit some config changes).

New response