Resource Spawner Overhaul

by orzelek

Overhauls resource spawning system.

20 days ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Thorium-Ore Support

6 years ago

I believe there is no support for Angels Refining which add a few different ore's.
In this case Thorium-Ore
Screenshot: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/938307470427805183/14FBA9CCF74A39BBC884F81EB7BD59B8A82B538A/

Would you please add it in the support list, thx in advance.

6 years ago

If it's the bob's ores one then it's not used unless angel added it recently.
Are you sure it's in actual use or just marked to be forcefully spawned?

6 years ago

I have the same info when starting new game, using this mod + all Bob's and Angel's (+few things, but nothing with "Thorium-Ore").

6 years ago

I still can't reproduce this one.
Do you have bob's ores installed or only Angel's?

6 years ago

I have the same problem, too. I use bob's ores and Angel's.

6 years ago

And how do you get the thorium-ore?
I have set of bob's, angel's and madclown's and there is no spawnable thorium ore. It exists in game but you don't mine it. And if bob's ores are active there is a configuration for thorium ore in RSO. Do you get message like OP?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

There is "MadClown01's Nuclear Extension" - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Clowns-Nuclear which makes extensive use of Thorium Ore. Could there be a support for it? Thanks in advance.

6 years ago

That mod doesn't generate patches of this ore as far as I'm aware.
Do you get a message that thorium-ore is not configured in RSO?

6 years ago

Yeah, like in the first post. But perhaps you're right, I see it only available through research and then Angels refining ...

6 years ago

Can you post me your mods and save file on forums?
I'd like to try and figure out why it happens since technically thorium support is in and should be active when bob's ores are detected.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

as far as i know, thorium ore is an ore bobingabout added, but never fully implemented, it has no mining result, and no recipes that use it, according to FNEI. This may be mod-dependent (aka, it only exists given a certain other mod existing, but none of the playthroughs i have done have yielded/spawned it, or required it in any recipes.

5 years ago

This has been fixed in latest version - RSO will spawn thorium ore if it's forced to be present.

New response