Robot World Continued

Ability to customize the performance of your robots, such as speed, range, battery size, and more. Setting to use robots early. Setting to enable quick start mode. New robotics technologies. And more!

3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network

b cash 248k

2 months ago

For 248k

Looking at your code, I'm guessing that the

logistic-robot's code has already been executed.

construction-robot's code has been executed again

2 months ago

Not exactly sure what you want fixed or what the problem could be? Please be more specific.

Thanks

2 months ago

Using it with the 248k mod gives an error on startup:
_robotworld-continued__/prototypes/LogisticsUpdates.lua:43: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
robotworld-continued/prototypes/LogisticsUpdates.lua:43: in function 'early_energy_updates'
robotworld-continued/prototypes/LogisticsUpdates.lua:297: in function 'run_later_updates'
robotworld-continued/data-final-fixes.lua:1: in main chunk

2 months ago

-- workaround for 248k
I'm guessing this code already contain 248K modifications for logistics and construction robots
I commented out one of them and it worked.

I don't speak English, I used a translation tool, please forgive me.

2 months ago

No problem.

Ill take a look when I get things sorted IRL. Maybe monday?

2 months ago

It's okay, take your time, but I think you can Delete or modify the stack_size code.
Because this mod contains similar functionality.
Noxys_StackSizeMultiplier
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Noxys_StackSizeMultiplier

I also use the following mods, which are loaded in the game in this order:
Hiladdar's Robots>extended descriptions>Noxys_StackSizeMultiplier>Robot World Continued>Hiladdar's Robots>Robot Attrition>Robot World Continued

2 months ago

I think I would need a full list of mods you are using.
I installed all the mods you listed and it is working fine for me.

a month ago

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KU7w9lTztpKiF7G7ZI6Hnle6ndWdEfkE/view?usp=sharing

A link to a save file might be better... or the whole log file that is causing this problem?

a month ago

You can leave it alone, thank you very much for your reply, because I have used other mod to change the stack_size , and after I commented out the function of your mod's 248k stack_size code, it won't report an error and work normally.

a month ago

There are so many mods that troubleshooting is a hassle, but I suggest that since there are other mods that modify stack_size, you could change your stack_size modification to set whether it’s enabled or not, and then come back and add the modification value, rather than just enabling it directly.

New response