Robot World Continued

Ability to customize the performance of your robots, such as speed, range, battery size, and more. Setting to use robots early. Setting to enable quick start mode. New robotics technologies. And more!

3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network

i Compatiblity with Angels/Bobs

5 months ago

When playing with Angels/Bobs the setting "enable early logistics robots" and "enable early construction robots" does give you access to the AB's version, but because the parts from it are still locked behind higher tier science, it does not make any sense. You can not craft anything.

Maybe you could adjust the costs , so they are actually usable?

5 months ago

I'll try to take a look into it.. But I cannot promise anything since I have never played Angels/Bobs. Maybe you could give suggestions on what could be used?

5 months ago

Angels has its own version of bots, that are available earlier then the "normal" robots. But are slower then the normal bots.
Currently its gated behind green/orange boards.

Maybe focusing on them and tweaking the recipe to be useable with the beginning items? Or grey boards.

4 months ago

Sorry.. I totally am not sure why it is not working as intended..
I installed the "AngelBob" mod (which should give me the whole suite) and opened up the game.
I got the following unlocked from the beginning
https://imgur.com/a/B0N43N8
This is just a hunch.. but maybe you have "Disable mod recipes" enabled?

4 months ago

Sorry for the late reply.
I found the reason.
I had under Angels Industries the "components overhaul" and "technology overhaul" active. That makes the game little more interesting, but seems to overwrite also a lot of other things.

4 months ago

NP.. I guess I can't help with that..

New response