Robot World Continued

Ability to customize the performance of your robots, such as speed, range, battery size, and more. Setting to use robots early. Setting to enable quick start mode. New robotics technologies. And more!

2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network

g Disable hand crafting and belts?

2 years ago

Older versions of the original mod had hand crafting disabled and removed belts, which I feel made this mod into a nice change from the base game. Would you be able to add this back? Without it, this just feels more like just an add-on to vanilla.

2 years ago

I think I started updating from the latest version.
But I think this idea is good and Ill see if I can add it soob

2 years ago

Awesome, good to hear! Those are the things that really made me interested when I watched an old playthrough using Robot World, I'd love to see them added back in

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

So I looked into the original mod and found this changelog.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version: 1.1.13

-Removed transport belt toggling as it caused issues with certain recipes.
-Removed early inserter capacity bonus research.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could add that functionality.. But I fear it could break some compatibility with other mods.

2 years ago

ПодскаТи ΠΏΠΆ Π³Π΄Π΅ ΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π½Π°ΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄ ?

2 years ago

ПодскаТи ΠΏΠΆ Π³Π΄Π΅ ΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π½Π°ΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄ ?

Hello,
I don't speak Russian but the answer to your question is that this mod currently does not have this functionality.. it was removed by the original author for some critical reason.

New response