Robot World Continued

Ability to customize the performance of your robots, such as speed, range, battery size, and more. Setting to use robots early. Setting to enable quick start mode. New robotics technologies. And more!

2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network

b crash on game start in 0.18.13

4 years ago

the mod can't start on 0.18.13
error while loading technology prototype "early-character-logistic-slots" (technology). Difficulty normal: invalid modifier type: character-logistic-slots

4 years ago

I've tried to fix it and it seems to be an error in the name of the icon (line 257 and line 284, file: data-final-fixes.lua) that has changed to logistic-robotics.png and (line 261 of the same file) the modifier name has changed to character-logistic-requests

4 years ago

So... what does this mean? A bug in the factorio update? Or a change that needs to be made to the MOD that you can't do. Or, yet something else. Confused :-)

4 years ago

With the new update of Factorio there is only one research for logistic slot in player inventory that unlock infinite slots. This mean that the technology in these mod that increase the modifier of the number of slots unlocked doesn't exist anymore, instead there is a boolean modifier that unlock the logistic slots in general, I've fixed it by changing the modifier of the number of slots unlocked to the new boolean modifier, this also mean that there is only one technology instead of multiple because only one is needed to unlock infinite slots numbers. I hope is clearer...

4 years ago

sorry for the late reply, I'll take a look later today or sometime tomorrow

4 years ago

Wonderful. Thank you!

4 years ago

I have fixed the crash issue.. I am still trying to get what Grokepeer is trying to say..
Could you just tell me what you fixed?

4 years ago

It seems like the current version works for now..
I'll take a look on what Grokepeer is saying but if you unlock basic logistics slots you will unlock ALL logistics slots since it's just unlimited now.

4 years ago

Thank you for the quick fix. Works like a charm.

New response