Reversetorio

Factorio but in reverse. You start with a rocket silo and your goal is to craft the crash site space ship. Decompose science into items, unassemble items into basic materials and unsmelt basic materials into ores.

Overhaul
2 months ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g [solved] Reverse Lead

3 months ago

Still playing through, quite fun and interesting concept. Deffintely understand WIP.
Is lead plate -> ore meant to be broken?
Same for copper? Requires two items to smelt but shows no furnace that it should be smelted in. Assembler can't craft that receipe, can't craft it by hand... what do I do with lead plate :D?.

https://imgur.com/a/zLFVwBx

Also no discord yet kind dev :D?

3 months ago

Ahh that's a bummer, vanilla smelting recipes have 1 item in and 1 item out. The thing with Lead smelting is that it produces a byproduct and when reversing the recipe it requires 2 ingredients. Regular furnaces can't handle this since they have "hidden" recipes and only accept one ingredient.

Let me give it some thought. There are more incompatibilities with smelting recipes and I need a good solution for it anyways. Unfortunately I don't have a hotfix so the best thing to do with the lead plates is to store it indefinitely :/

2 months ago

Solution for this is available by giving furnaces a recipe selection option (they're basically assemblers now), this allows furnaces to have multiple ingredients.

New response