Replicating Belts

Quality of life mod for simplified belt building with special belts that automatically create ghosts

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistics

g multi belt

3 years ago

Hello, why the mod does not work it more like before, before we had in the top left the possibility to choose the number of belt, good ok we do a search now, I find it null personally but it is that my opinion , only after research there is nothing that works, it works how because shift is only ghost, the mod has become useless suddenly for my part, or so I did not understand a thing

3 years ago

See https://github.com/shanemadden/factorio-replicating-belts/issues/4 for discussion - they're shift-click only now and the ghosts will fully 'work' like the crafted items did before, just without the penalties. I could add an option to re-add the items if you have a strong preference for that way, but I'm not sure if I fully understand what's not working for you about it?

3 years ago

hi !
shift click? but how do you choose the number of parallel belts?

3 years ago

it would be good I think we could use the mod as I have known it, that is to say put the belts directly if we have them in inventory, if we do not have them or a lack, the rest in ghost mode , without necessarily using the robots, the robots will do the job well if it is in ghost, but at least we can use the mod well before the robots, I knew a mod where there was simply on the screen the choice to put the number of belts simply, it was simple and effective, I greatly regret this mod, because we could use it practically at the beginning, since even without the resources we used the key to switch to phantom and it put in phantom ( basic touch of the game), if anyone wants to redo this mod I'm a taker and I think I would not be the only one, thank you

3 years ago

I like to use blueprint books with replicating belts to get the behavior you're looking for, like this for example (1 through 6 wide, suitable for straight runs or clockwise turns): 0eNrtl99qgzAUh9/lXMdiEqOrr1KGqD2UMBslSUul+O6Lf0oLjhFxF9vwzpyE3xc9Xwjeoagu2GipbFbU9Qek92fFQHp4GfZzsqzVWDbypPKqr9m2QUhBWjwDAZWf+5HGppJlbqU6BXhrNBoTWJ0r09TaBgVWFjoCUh3xBint3gmgstJKHNOHQZupy7lA7RYsySXQ1MZF1arfnYtn+50g0EIa0J1w1KPUWI7zrCcPO09fXpRAlbsoV6Pu+YrajIvfaJRE+yROaBiL+Ln/sCP//juRGYytgvHwAQuXNoV5NYVuTfnZpsxhfB2MTrDFAnAvAdgmwN8VYM6K1rHYxFp8BUResvFNtk02H9nmLLGOxScWWyq28BI72sTexP5tYs9Z8TpWNLH40kMUex0i8VVKMPxwEcgd6orZ4yL5Jq/7BKnOnVc=

3 years ago

ok, on the other hand error on the import, can you glue the key back on me, there may be an error, thank you

New response