Replicating Belts

Quality of life mod for simplified belt building with special belts that automatically create ghosts

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistics

g Modded Belt Support

6 years ago

Thank you for supporting my mod. This looks awesome! :) I'll have to give it a try

6 years ago

Thanks! The blue tint that I used for my belts doesn't show up great against the dark coloring of your mod's sprites, so I was thinking I'd try a different tint eventually (if you have any thoughts..). Your mod's incredibly long underground runs are a lot of fun to use with this, they enable some pretty ridiculous paths for the replicating belts to make https://imgur.com/Rb3888j

6 years ago

I did't see your reply! I am not sure what color tint would look best. I don't know what would show up best on black. I like the ridiculous paths haha :)

I updated the non-localized names of the ultimate tier stuff in Ultimate Belts, so you may need to update again. Sorry about that. The names are now "ultimate-belt" instead of "ultimate-transport-belt" and "original-ultimate-underground-belt" instead of "ultimate-underground-belt"

The issue with bob's logistics should be fixed now. Thanks again for your support! :) And thanks for making a sweet mod

6 years ago

Yeah, they definitely need some kind of notification function on here ;)

Thanks a lot, updated for your changes.

New response