Because of how this mod has to work, it doesn't just add redo. It takes over the vanilla undo feature and replaces it with a custom version. If you add this mod to an existing save, or start a save with it and remove it later, the undo queue will not be transferred between the mod and the game.
I designed this to work in multiplayer, but if there are any quirks with that please let me know.
Supported undo/redo actions:
- Building / mining entities
- Rotating entities
- Deconstruction planner
- Upgrade planner
- Blueprint cut / paste
I would prefer if all of my bugs were in one place, so please report them in the discussion tab. If you want to get in contact with me, feel free to mention me on the Factorio discord @_CodeGreen#0386 or message me directly.
- Entities connected to a ghost entity via circuit wire will not restore the ghost wire.
- Undo/redo will try to replace turrets in the original orientation they were placed.
- Marking an entity for rotation a second time is not seen by the mod and will result in strange behavior.
- Power switches can't have their wires set via script, so they are lost on undo/redo.
- Tiles and Trains aren't supported currently, so they won't be saved in undo/redo.