Pyanodons Coal Processing

Extends and overhauls Factorio's burner phase. Use realistic oil and coal processes to create advanced products. Functions as the core and library for the rest of the pY mods.

Overhaul
23 days ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b all gone

1 year, 28 days ago

hello
after last update most of my base is gone (buildings) and also all ores ( only stone,copper and iron left) even caravans are gone ...

1 year, 28 days ago

You need to be on base version 1.1.78 otherwise the latest updates don't work

1 year, 28 days ago

updated to 1.1.78 and still all things gone

1 year, 28 days ago

was thinking something with my save is wrong so tried start new game and then on resources screen there are only borax and niobium (and vanila ores ofc)...

1 year, 28 days ago

Then somethings not active. It should tell you whats missing in the mod menu. The problem will be red

1 year, 28 days ago

yeah nearly all py mods are red

1 year, 28 days ago

there was some update of py coal and it worked :)

that was fast :) thank you !

1 year, 28 days ago

My mods are still broken

1 year, 28 days ago

After i deleted everything and download coal processing i get a error, Data-updates.lua28

1 year, 28 days ago

1.1.78 is not the latest official version that steam autoupdates to though.
Why would a version that has to be manualy selected suddenly be made into a dependency?

1 year, 27 days ago

1.1.78 is not the latest official version that steam autoupdates to though.
Why would a version that has to be manualy selected suddenly be made into a dependency?

because we needed to use some stuff added to the api in 1.1.78 and weve always run on latest experimental

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

nvm

11 months ago

pycoalprocessing refuses to support mods with normal / expensive. That's the error

It should handle mods using normal/expensive just fine. You got something that isn't working?