Plethora of Personal Logistics

Organizes personal logistics automagically, ordered by the crafting groups.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
Logistics

g Best thing since sliced bread

1 year, 4 months ago

Just wanted to say how happy I am that this mod exists. I've been wishing for this exact feature (all items in game, sorted by non compact crafting order) for years. Thank you!

1 year, 4 months ago

Errr... . Wait, does this have a max number of rows? This gets cut off halfway through my modded item list.

1 year, 4 months ago

Actually, it looks like with the requests set to personal, it works great. Back to sliced bread!

1 year, 4 months ago

Errr... . Wait, does this have a max number of rows? This gets cut off halfway through my modded item list.

Yes, it's a known issue (see the Information tab, reposted here for convenience):

Known issues
[1] Factorio imposes a limit of 1000 personal logistic slots. If you exceed this, choose a more restrictive populated items setting or compact the list.

1 year, 4 months ago

Yeah, I did some more research after my post and realized what's going on. The option that only uses rows for items you have in your logistics is perfect! Thanks! This is one of those features that's so obviously how the base game should be, it's ridiculous.

1 year, 2 months ago

Any chance of getting an option to add a line break in between item groups when in the compacted view? I've had to use compacted in my Seablock run because there are so many items, but it would be nice to still have a distinction between the groups.

New response