Platforms

Allows you and your robots to build platforms. Platforms are placed on water, and act like landfill except that you can destroy platforms later to reclaim water tiles. They can also be put into a blueprint. Graphics from kaueNP.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b [Fixed] on_built_entity bug

6 years ago

Screenshot: https://snag.gy/CZL9Fs.jpg
How to replicate: Place a "Scanning Radar" from the scanning radar mod. Don't know why this specific item triggers an issue with your mod...I wasn't placing it on a platform nor had I used any platforms on the map. For verification purposes, I created a brand new map and tried to place the same item and it triggered the error still. Hope this helps! :)

6 years ago

Thanks for the well documented bug report! I'll definitely be able to fix this, thank you.

6 years ago

Alright, it's fixed.
It still crashes if you break a platform with a scanning radar on top, but that's a bit of a fringe case so I'm not too worried about it.

6 years ago

Thank you! I make it a point to report bugs to all mod developers as best as I can. I appreciate your submission to this awesome modding community for this amazing game :) . Factorio4Life xP

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Thanks :). Factorio is executed so well. It's great to hear my hobby being useful.

New response