Pipelayer

by therax

Freely route pipes underground, turning corners and running long distances, with intuitive costs.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b Unrecoverable error when entering pipelayer realm with Spidertron Engineer mod

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

As mentioned from the title (my apology, its exiting), there is an unrecoverable error while I'm exiting the Pipelayer realm when having Spidertron Engineer mod installed (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SpidertronEngineer). Is there a workaround for this? Below is the error message I received:

Error while running event pipelayer::pipelayer-toggle-editor-view (ID 196)
The mod Spidertron Engineer (1.6.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event SpidertronEngineer::on_player_changed_surface (ID 51)
SpidertronEngineer/control.lua:51: attempt to index local 'spidertron' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
SpidertronEngineer/control.lua:51: in function 'store_spidertron_data'
SpidertronEngineer/control.lua:309: in function <SpidertronEngineer/control.lua:306>
stack traceback:
pipelayer/lualib/BaseEditor/BaseEditor.lua:412: in function 'return_player_from_editor'
pipelayer/lualib/BaseEditor/BaseEditor.lua:423: in function 'toggle_editor_status_for_player'
pipelayer/control.lua:57: in function <pipelayer/control.lua:56>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'teleport'
pipelayer/lualib/BaseEditor/BaseEditor.lua:412: in function 'return_player_from_editor'
pipelayer/lualib/BaseEditor/BaseEditor.lua:423: in function 'toggle_editor_status_for_player'
pipelayer/control.lua:57: in function <pipelayer/control.lua:56>

thank you!

3 years ago

im not sure if i have to report the bugs to here or the Spidertron Engineer thread, so I just tried my luck with here first.

3 years ago

Pretty sure you should report this to the Spidertron engineer dev.

3 years ago

alright, thank you!

New response