Peaceful+ deprecated

No pollution. No military science. No biters. No health. No military tech or items. Comes with an algorithm that will apply these changes to any other mods you have installed

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Enemies

i [implemented] Mod Compatibility

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

For the Abandoned Ruins Mod I need the option to keep the repair packs. Some of the items placed with the Amandoned Ruins mod need to be repaired. (And one may need them for other mods that add damage to things over time.)

I need the Rockets and Rocket Launcher for the BioIndustries mod to be able to launch the seed bombs. A really cool way to make lots of trees.

Is there a way for me to add exclusions to your mod in one of your mod files?

And finally, is there a way to remove turrets and land mines on the map that were placed by another mod? Such as the Abandoned Ruins mod?

Thanks. This is a very useful mod.

3 years ago

I will add compatibility for these two

3 years ago

Rockets and Rocket launcher are back when Bio Industries is installed

Turrets and land mines are now automatically removed on chunk generation if Ruins mod is installed

Entities are now automatically made invincible when new chunks are generated

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks a lot.
Been having some issues. Took some time but I think I got it figured out.
In data-final-fixes, the recipes for blacklisted items are not showing up. In one of my mods, I set this mod as an optional dependency and enabled the added items as shown here. (I wasn't sure how to fix your mod to do this.) Also note that for cliff-explosives to be enabled, explosives need to be enabled for everyone.

if mods ["peaceful-plus"] and mods ["Bio_Industries"]
then
data.raw.technology["explosives"].prerequisites =
{
"automation"
}
data.raw.recipe['explosives'].enabled = true
data.raw.recipe['explosives'].hidden = false
data.raw.recipe['grenade'].enabled = true
data.raw.recipe['grenade'].hidden = false
data.raw.recipe['rocket'].enabled = true
data.raw.recipe['rocket'].hidden = false
data.raw.recipe['rocket-launcher'].enabled = true
data.raw.recipe['rocket-launcher'].hidden = false
end

In control.lua I added rocket, rocket-launcher and the seed bombs to the clear_ammo functions as shown below.
-- in clear_ammo function around line 31
if slot.valid_for_read
then
if slot.name ~= 'gun-nano-emitter' and slot.name ~= 'ammo-nano-constructors' and slot.name ~= 'ammo-nano-termites'
and slot.name ~= 'rocket-launcher' and slot.name ~= 'rocket' and slot.name ~= 'bi-seed-bomb-basic'
and slot.name ~= 'bi-seed-bomb-standard' and slot.name ~= 'bi-seed-bomb-advanced'
then
slot.clear()
end
end

Back in the data-final-fixes file, around line 61, I added rocket-launcher to the if statement.
And in the ammo section, around line 68, I added rocket to the if statement.

Somewhere in my code, I added the following. (I am not sure if you had already done that or not in your code.)
data.raw.technology["cliff-explosives"].prerequisites =
{
-- remove military
--"military",
"explosives"
}

Also, I wonder if the blacklist items can be placed in a global array in data-final-fixes so that they can be used by control.lua without explicitly adding them in the code of the control.lua file. I think it would be easier to maintain the mod if you only need to update the data-final-fixes file when adding the blacklist items.

3 years ago

bio bombs are no longer voided in ammo slots

I was able to craft cliff explosives the same as normal though

3 years ago

Thanks. I'll do some testing with no other mods installed and with just the BioIndustries mod. I may have a conflict with another mod.