Packing Tape


Mining a chest allows players to pick it up with all the items inside and carry it in their inventory. Also supports vehicles, tanks, and accumulators.

Content
a month ago
0.17 - 2.1
15.1K
Storage

g Packing accumulators

2 months ago

I assume this is the mod that packs accumulators with charge. If so, please check the charge amount! I ended up with a whole bunch of accumulators with around E-22 joules in them. Nobody really wants to pack a sliver of power like that, drain them.

a month ago

I'm impressed you managed to get such a low charge percentage. I've added a setting for a threshold under which accumulators are no longer packed.

a month ago

I was on Fulgora, replaced them with upcycled versions. I had discharged them by connecting them only to a Tesla turret, apparently it draws so much that it won't take that last little bit out. I was able to fully discharge them by dropping them on an island with a bunch of recyclers.

I also had a batch with IIRC about E-13 joules.

New response