Omnimatter

This mod condenses all ores into a single ore from which everything is extracted.

Content
3 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g have issue when start new game with big mod pack (bob , 5m , angle)

6 years ago

hi i mostly play in multi mods have alot of them ,
based i checked have issue when play in beginner stages now foremost i must stay a love your mode make stuff more fun and tricky but need re balance some stuff
and what i mean by then.
need up a bit the ore at the started as well lower the crahe stone it hard make good build when u got no filter insters that the game become unplayable and the output too low
now i now bit what happen later what need upgrade but u need change the recipe for the filter it become critical at get go or somehow with usage of massive builds for get rid of the crash stone that bring back (output way too much low at the start and darn hard unless u wait 40 mins get the bear min of the iron u need) i believe the mod need re balance the recipe a bit for matching better game play
also it kinda hard understand what u need build (lack of description) and as well need asap wiki just understand what every thing dose or even see basic setups in ever steps cuz it guess game every step make game play bit ...