Omnimatter

This mod condenses all ores into a single ore from which everything is extracted.

Content
3 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b V1.17 Omni Sludge in Vanilla?

6 years ago

What can I do with the Omni Sludge in V1.17 Vanilla?
In V1.16 i can convert it back into Omnite.
In 1.17 there is noch recipe for.

6 years ago

Currently there is no use for it there, if you want a use go for omnicrystal :)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Could you re-enable sludge converting into Omnite for non-Omnicrystal games? There isn't much of a point to have the recipe for Omni Sludge if it has no use outside of Omnicrystal. I quite liked the idea of getting at least some Omnite back from the massive amounts of crushed stone produced by your Omnitractors.

I suppose that would require some rebalancing now that stone is attainable directly from Omnite so that you couldn't potentially get infinite Omnite from crushing that stone :D

6 years ago

It'll be fixed in due time, for now I will stabilize this set and once that is done I'll figure out some additional uses of sludge :)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

My game is (more or less) vanilla so no bob or angels. Your Omnicrystal need both of them to run. That is not realy a solution for me.
The Problem in a vanilla game is to get rid of all the stone till you have the recipes without stone as a byproduct. At the moment there is no possibility to convert the stone you get from the other ores into something useful in a vanilla game. Like Blanabba said re-enabling the recipe is the best way. Maybe in a much eased result.

6 years ago

My game is (more or less) vanilla so no bob or angels. Your Omnicrystal need both of them to run. That is not realy a solution for me.

That is not a solution, part of the "stabilization" is getting it compatible with angels, bobs, both or neither :)

6 years ago

I have fixed so it'll reintroduce it if no crystal is installed.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Looks like I spoke too soon, now it seems the mod can't run due to a missing category?

Error loading mods

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, item-subgroup with name 'omnite-crystalization' does not exist.

Source: omnite-crystalization-4 (recipe)

Mods to be disabled:
-omnimatter