Omnimatter

This mod condenses all ores into a single ore from which everything is extracted.

Content
3 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

i Stone stone stone!

6 years ago

After reaching mid/late game, stone is starting to become an issue... Any way we could have a recipe that lets us convert directly to stone at a 100% rate rather than having to use the low leveled "pure" or the "impure" extractions for other materials?

6 years ago

Care to elaborate how "Too much stone" and "Wanting stone recipe" works together?

6 years ago

Early game there's to much stone. Mid/late game (I.e, after starting to produce vast amounts of concrete), I'm running out of stone as my other resource generators are capped out (30k ore in storage) or running with tier 6 extraction techs.

Besides, if there's recipes that let you extract ore's at 100% chance, thematically it fits for one of those resources that you can extract is crushed stone.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

However, while writing that it came to me that I probably could hook up some lower tiered pure iron extraction to handle the concrete production, however, that doesn't account for the massive amount of walls I want to have in stock.