Omnimatter

This mod condenses all ores into a single ore from which everything is extracted.

Content
3 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Crash on startup, 1.1.1

6 years ago

"Error loading mods
Failed to load mods: omnimatter/data-updates.lua:94: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

Mods to be disabled
Omnimatter.

6 years ago

Check other mods you got installed, I had a lot of mods installed but after I started updating, it gave a lot of issues regarding "pumpjack". Try and remove all other mods except omnimatter to verify if it is the omnimatter mod that is causing the issue :)

6 years ago

Ah, there we have it. Doing troubleshooting and with bobs it loads, with Yuoki it doesn't.

6 years ago

Oh yeah, I forgot I tested this a while back, Yuoki is incompatible with this mod atm

6 years ago

It is attempting to remove everything related to pumpjacks so if you got anything that uses them that causes issues please tell me.

6 years ago

Not sure what part of Yuoki uses pumpjacks but your removal script goes crazy when yuoki is installed. And,,, I still don't have the "lost" pure recipes returned... Meaning that I'm lacking the Omnic acid 1-4 and others. Almost at the point where I'm considering starting a new world as your mod was the biggest reason I started a new world in the first place :P