Omnimatter

This mod condenses all ores into a single ore from which everything is extracted.

Content
4 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

i Unplayable with angel smelting patch

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hi !

First I'd like to say this is a great idea you got there.

Now the problem : it seems you can't go through the early-game with the Angel Smelting Patch installed. (I precise I run full Bob's + full Angel) The reason for this is the fact that the omnite extractor only allows at first to extract iron and copper out of it. It might be fine without the patch, but with it you can't smelt iron or ore in a stone furnace in order to force the player to go down the smelting path, which means you can't actually craft anything.

My suggestion is, if the patch is installed, to allow extraction of Saphirite or Stiratite the same way you can extract iron or copper, keeping the crappy efficiency of doing it to force the player to research better methods of extraction (maybe change crafting time too ?)

6 years ago

I was a bit confused at first what you were going for but then after a few moments of thinking I realised, yeah I didn't think on that. I'll fix it no worries.

6 years ago

Done :)

6 years ago

Well that was fast ! Thank you !

6 years ago

Also RSO has been updated​ to support your mod, so you don't need to provide a version in your mod's description ^^

6 years ago

I am a quick coder :) I just need to add a few htings as the patch seems to be causing some issues still on others.

I know RSO has but when we did the server it seemed to have issues so I am supplying it until further notice.

6 years ago

Thanks for the support EmperorZelos!