Omnimatter

This mod condenses all ores into a single ore from which everything is extracted.

Content
4 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

g Early Bob's Gems?

6 years ago

Why? Gems aren't even in any early-game recipes.
What's the thought process behind putting the raw gem ore in the early extraction recipes?

6 years ago

The thought process is "My dynamic system sets a roof for the impure recipes outputs and if I put them on tier 3 all of them it's overloaded and crash so I scatter it about until I update the system to correct for it"

6 years ago

Fixed now for the next patch

6 years ago

What I'd recommend is that you install Bob's mods like normal and go through the process of advancing to the rocket. That'll give you a very solid idea of what the progression is. Then, you will have an idea where you can make your omnimatter recipes available.

Since I haven't played this enough to know how much you've already thought of, I'll withhold further comment at this time till I am more familiar with it. Though the base idea seems pretty sound! It just needs a fair bit of balancing.

6 years ago

Actually Recon, I know the progression quite well (not perfect as I go strangely) it was a limitation of the systme at the time :)