Nullius Transport Drones Continued Compatibility deprecated


Compatibility between Nullius and Transport Drones Continued (Fixed)

Content
2 months ago
2.0
282
Transportation Logistic network

g Possible issue about fluid transport amounts w/Nullius

12 days ago

Discussion here,,, https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Transport_Drones_Continued_Fixed/discussion/6aac6427c162e94fc7feb598

Essentially about the amount early tech levels have for Fluid Transports. Starts about 1/2 way down the thread...

7 days ago

(copy of response from that discussion)

I've been away for a couple of weeks. I'll try look at this in the next couple of days.

The biggest issue is that compat mod just used existing nullius code "temporarily". It has turned into not so temporary, and now there are completing transport drone mods and I have less hope that the nullius team will actually have the time to get to porting/enabling it in nullius itself.

So I'm less convinced that the compat mod is the correct medium term solution. It would probably be better for the nullius compat code to be incorporated into the drones mod itself. Then the person who knows how and why their mod works has full control. I'll see if I can reasonably propose a PR for that later too.

For now I'll take a look at this bug in the next week and update here when I've made some progress

5 days ago

Maybe you and Hellwatcher can do a collaboration...

18 hours ago

Hellwatcher has added nullius support in 2.0.151 :).
I'll deprecate this comparability mod

New response