Necromant

by Sacredd

You want killing enemies become more usefull and get some more usefull stuff in this game? Then this mod is for you. Adds enemy drops and exploitation of their corpses. Also provides fireball (incl. towers) and poison ammo.

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Enemies

i avoiding stockpiles

4 years ago

Hi -- Love the mod! Looking forward to the 0.18 update (hint, hint). I have an issue though. I'm at the post-rocket-launch stage and need an endless supply of DNA. However, I can't consume the bones and chitin. They are just mounting up in storage boxes. Is there some pathway to turn these into a consumable that can be fed into science somewhere? The chitin is particularly difficult to get rid of. I can't even burn that.

Trblz β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

0.18 version has been merged with my quick fix.

There is a path to turn Chitin > Worm Chitin > Chitin stone wall

What would you suggest to use Chitin in?

Suggestion: 10 Chitin + 100 Acid = 2 Alien DNA + 8 Stone
As chitin is so hard, acid is needed to extract some DNA but the rest turns in to stone

Other ideas are welcome

4 years ago

Something like that would be ideal - it can then be ploughed back into science. Perhaps also a way to make Chitin piercing poison rounds?

Trblz β˜†
4 years ago

Something like that would be ideal - it can then be ploughed back into science. Perhaps also a way to make Chitin piercing poison rounds?

I've added some changes in the experimental mode, see the changelog. What kind of specs do you have in mind for the piercing poison rounds?

4 years ago

Oh awesome sauce -- I see the new rounds now! Thanks. Oh and new DNA recipies! Great. Thanks.

Trblz β˜†
4 years ago

The rounds may be OP. Let me know what you think

New response