Necromant

by Sacredd

You want killing enemies become more usefull and get some more usefull stuff in this game? Then this mod is for you. Adds enemy drops and exploitation of their corpses. Also provides fireball (incl. towers) and poison ammo.

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Enemies

b failed to load

5 years ago

Failed to load mods: File not found: base/graphics/entity/wall/wall-straight-vertical-shadow.png
i've tried downloading/installing it a few times and running it by itself. but, each time it throws this error

4 years ago

Hi Thedrah, does it work alone without other mods?
For me its working with many other mods. I am using mod version 0.17.1 and game version 0.17.31.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

no other mods, yes i keep getting the error on 0.17.31 as of today. it ran once now, i had downloaded from the website but now redownloading after double checking, it doesn't want to run again lol
i'll see if anything will change it. edit #3: so i have to delete from the ingame mod portal then manually install from the website mod portal and then, i get no error
edit #4: after no error, i load the other mods and it throws the error again. and now i can't seem to get it to run at all no matter what i do

4 years ago

What error do you get? Which mods do you use?

4 years ago

I could reproduce your error. I had to disable hr graphics. Should be fixed in 0.17.2.

4 years ago

cool, ty

New response