Extended Vanilla: Fusion Reactors

A complete overhaul of the ordinary personal vanilla equipment. This mod(pack) adds five brand new tiers of fusion reactors to boost your power production. (In this case, I've also changed the ordinary vanilla textures with some fresh, high-tech custom ones.)

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Armor

i Do you want a Fusion Reactor MK6 equipement?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

More powerful, new and purple! (If we reach 2k downloads!)

3 years ago

We'll yeah

3 years ago

Well, we could say that this mod reached 2000 downloads a "little" time ago xD
At that time I didn't know about the existence of the forums and of discord and so this was the only way for me to communicate with the players, and, in the end, I've added it just 1-2 weeks after the initial release.
In my opinion this mod has a lot of potential.
_DiegoPro77

3 years ago

Thanks, added support for stationary fusion reactor, works like a charm.

3 years ago

Uh, interesting stonks :D

3 years ago

Thanks for making the mod, i swear this was a different name back in build 16.X though. Good times, stationary fusion reactor coupled with this mod was a ton of fun. Need to make a tiny fusion reactor with like 200 or 250mj power output for like 25 blue chips. but uses 2x2 space. Would love to see that.

3 years ago

Thanks for making the mod, i swear this was a different name back in build 16.X though. Good times, stationary fusion reactor coupled with this mod was a ton of fun. Need to make a tiny fusion reactor with like 200 or 250kW power output for like 25 blue chips. but uses 2x2 space. Would love to see that.

3 years ago

Ask to who is currently working on the mod to update the compatibility as eredicator is not working on the original mod anymore.
I can't do much here unfortunately D:

3 years ago

i started updating it, Eradicator got mad over it despite not wanting to carry on updating it so i just took over to make it compatiable. I'll eventually switch the name after redoing the entire mod rewrite if i can find any better way to rework the mod.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Eradicator got mad over it

No i didn't. Your warped perception of reality is quite ludicrous. Lulz.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Eradicator got mad over it

No i didn't. Your warped perception of reality is quite ludicrous. Lulz.

What's up Eradicator, It has been a long time isn't it? πŸ™ƒ

The story is this.

He never got mad for the mod "stationary fusion reactors".
But it's reasonable that he couldn't maintain the compatibility, since I was very active on this game in that version (I started to play and mod this game when 0.15 come out and already in 0.16 I almost stopped). I used to update my mods daily at that time, and so keeping up with me was just a bit difficult, we could say. πŸ˜…
And I didn't update his mod, since I don't like to work on something that's not mine (Honestly, to me it sounds like stealing).
And now, the time has become very precious, at a point that I can't program factorio at all. 😒

New response