ModMash

New Planets, Late game enemy, Land Mines, Underground world, Subways, Valkyries, Ore refining, Crash Site Items and Tech Loot, Subspace Transport, Sub-Dimensional Stacking, Biter harvesting. Placeable spawners, Alien Ooze, Ore Enrichments, conversions, Regenerative Walls and Belts, Recycler, Fluid controls, Mini Boiler, Fishing Machine, Mini Loaders. Titanium Walls, pipes and Belts, Biter Neural Toxin, Fish and Ooze juice. This is a modpack for all splinters.

Overhaul
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Fluid Handling incompatibilities - 5Dim, possibly RFP

3 years ago

It seems like this modpack overwrites everything in 5Dim's. Worse than that, though, is the fact that it possibly overwrites Realistic Fusion Power's own tank. RFP's tank can store RFP fluids (as well as other fluids), and the standard tanks will go bang if they try to store RFP fluids.

3 years ago

Like what?
I'm not going to install all 5d mods to figure it out. Little more info please. What tank there is no tanks in modmash.
More detail please

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It doesn't overwrite the tanks, it overwrites the research of said tanks, which, in turn, makes most of the tanks uncraftable. 5Dims New Storage is the name of the mod, specifically MK2 and MK3.

As for RFP, I will deal with that incompatibility.

3 years ago

Ah, I see now, testing changes now

3 years ago

Updated fluid splinter 1.1.03

This thread has been locked.