ModMash

New Planets, Late game enemy, Land Mines, Underground world, Subways, Valkyries, Ore refining, Crash Site Items and Tech Loot, Subspace Transport, Sub-Dimensional Stacking, Biter harvesting. Placeable spawners, Alien Ooze, Ore Enrichments, conversions, Regenerative Walls and Belts, Recycler, Fluid controls, Mini Boiler, Fishing Machine, Mini Loaders. Titanium Walls, pipes and Belts, Biter Neural Toxin, Fish and Ooze juice. This is a modpack for all splinters.

Overhaul
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Error on startup(Fixed)

4 years ago

I'll check do you current verson tgat was fixed a few versions ago

4 years ago

Never mind. Think i found it

4 years ago

Should work now

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Confirmed fixed, thank you! However I'm having another issue. I want to use Bobs Inserters because I prefer his approach with the GUI and his research tree (no offense). But there is this bug I have in my game right now where everytime I hover over a inserter it says press Ctrl+a to adjust (which I had to change to ctrl+M anyways because A is used for side movement and was preventing me from moving sideways and pressing those buttons for manually inserting a stack of items into a building with the Even Distribution mod) I cant play the game with this hover text everywhere :) Thanks again for the prompt fix for the startup bug.
-Oh and Im sorry I didnt realize you had those valves plus more, your mod compilation is very useful to cut down on mods :)

4 years ago

I'll have to see how I can make it work. Might have issues with the other pats of the mod mash mod later on

4 years ago

Its no worry, I just commented out the few lines that produce the flying text, thats all that was bothersome. If you do make an option in the mod options that would be cool

4 years ago

Done in startup settings

4 years ago

Thank you btarrant !

This thread has been locked.