- Added Ultimate Belts compatibility.
- Added possibility to update beltlayer connector recipes to be more consistent.
- Added mod setting to enable/disable changes to beltlayer connector recipes.
- Changed changelog to be parsable by the game. Thanks @Pi-C for this.
- Clarified some parts of the changelog.
- Fixed crash when basic underground belt is not present introduced in version 0.4.0.
- Added changelog and thumbnail.
- Removed config options to disable specific belt tiers.
- Rename mod to "math7 consistent underground belt cost".
- Compatability with bob's transport belt overhaul.
- New mod setting to infuence casing cost when interacting with bob's transport belt overhaul.
- Update bob's logistics compatibility.
- Update for factorio 0.17.
- Config options now moved to mod-settings. Doesn't require my configuration mod any more.
- Now requires my library mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mods/mathematics7/math7-library).
- Bob's underground belts now included.
- A lot more compatible and flexible than before by calculating differences in ingredients of different tiers of transport belts. This means it's compatible with mods which change transport belt costs.
- Now requires my config mod.
- Added compatibility for mods which change underground belt length.
- Fixed a small bug introduced in version 0.3.0.
- Added express underground belt (now you need to change a config setting to be compatible for 0.14 (the setting 'version')).
- Patched for 0.15.7 and higher (added 2 iron plate + 2 belts of the resulting underground belt).
- Added a config option (default disabled) to overwrite the change of 0.15.7 (and thus get back the original recipe cost).
If this setting is enabled, you can change the length of undergound belts to any number (both the entity and the recipe cost will be patched).
- Added increased cost for fast underground belt and a config file which allows to turn this new change off (on by default).
- Initial release (only normal underground belt).