Logistics Insights

by farzag

Get insights into what your logistics bots are doing and what to improve in your network. Provides concrete suggestions, an overview of what's in short supply and stats and information about robots charging, idle, picking up and delivering, information on items most frequently delivered, distance delivered, and the quality level of both robots and roboports. Supports multiplayer games and multi-network information, with easy navigation between them. Space Age is supported but not required.

Utilities
7 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
5.47K
Logistic network Storage

g Best mod Information page

6 months ago

I wish there were an award on the Mod Portal for best description of a mod and how to use it. This mod might win. The quality of that page is part of why I installed the mod.

Also appreciate the announcements in the Discussion tab.

Of the mods I've started using in the last year, this one's had the most impact, and it's been less than a day, so thanks!

6 months ago

Thank you, that means a lot. It’s hard to know whether the effort is worth it, but this comment made my day :)

New response