Logistics Insights

by farzag

Get insights into what your logistics bots are doing and what to improve in your network. Provides concrete suggestions, an overview of what's in short supply and stats and information about robots charging, idle, picking up and delivering, information on items most frequently delivered, distance delivered, and the quality level of both robots and roboports. Supports multiplayer games and multi-network information, with easy navigation between them. Space Age is supported but not required.

Utilities
7 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
5.47K
Logistic network Storage

i [Solved] Ignore disabled chests.

a year ago

So I have this situation where I'm using a bot mall to craft quality stuff. These chests are normally disabled until a recycler creates enough materials to enable the requester chest. What I noticed is that requester chests that are disabled by circuits still count towards undersupply, even though it's not actually requesting anything. An example below shows how if I request 100 million iron ore, but disable the chest, it still counts as being undersupplied.

https://i.imgur.com/AyKbPHj.png

Basically, just need an option to ignore disabled requester chests :)

a year ago

Interesting, I hadn’t thought of that. I don’t think it even needs to be an option, it should just ignore such requests. Thank you!

a year ago

That should now work correctly in 0.11.8.

a year ago

Awesome, can confirm it works. Thanks!

a year ago

Hello! It`s me again!

Мод Logistics Insights (0.11.8) вызвал неустранимую ошибку.
Пожалуйста, сообщите об этой ошибке автору мода.

Error while running event logistics-insights::on_configuration_changed
...ics-insights__/scripts/networkswin/exclusions_window.lua:97: attempt to compare two nil values
stack traceback:
...ics-insights__/scripts/networkswin/exclusions_window.lua:97: in function 'show_ignored_storages_for_mismatch_list'
...ics-insights__/scripts/networkswin/exclusions_window.lua:156: in function 'update'
...ics-insights__/scripts/networkswin/exclusions_window.lua:169: in function 'show_exclusions'
...tics-insights__/scripts/networkswin/network_settings.lua:158: in function 'create_frame'
logistics-insights/scripts/mainwin/main_window.lua:88: in function 'create'
logistics-insights/scripts/mainwin/main_window.lua:113: in function 'ensure_ui_consistency'
logistics-insights/scripts/migrations.lua:25: in function 'reinitialise_ui'
logistics-insights/scripts/migrations.lua:360: in function 'func'
flib/migration.lua:70: in function 'run'
flib/migration.lua:97: in function 'on_config_changed'
logistics-insights/control.lua:221: in function <logistics-insights/control.lua:217>

a year ago

Hello! It`s me again!

Мод Logistics Insights (0.11.8) вызвал неустранимую ошибку.
Пожалуйста, сообщите об этой ошибке автору мода.

Error while running event logistics-insights::on_configuration_changed
...ics-insights__/scripts/networkswin/exclusions_window.lua:97: attempt to compare two nil values
stack traceback:
...ics-insights__/scripts/networkswin/exclusions_window.lua:97: in function 'show_ignored_storages_for_mismatch_list'
...ics-insights__/scripts/networkswin/exclusions_window.lua:156: in function 'update'
...ics-insights__/scripts/networkswin/exclusions_window.lua:169: in function 'show_exclusions'
...tics-insights__/scripts/networkswin/network_settings.lua:158: in function 'create_frame'
logistics-insights/scripts/mainwin/main_window.lua:88: in function 'create'
logistics-insights/scripts/mainwin/main_window.lua:113: in function 'ensure_ui_consistency'
logistics-insights/scripts/migrations.lua:25: in function 'reinitialise_ui'
logistics-insights/scripts/migrations.lua:360: in function 'func'
flib/migration.lua:70: in function 'run'
flib/migration.lua:97: in function 'on_config_changed'
logistics-insights/control.lua:221: in function <logistics-insights/control.lua:217>

https://mega.nz/file/4TIE2CwJ#wGAwa4h2p9yi85CApjcbOS-s42a7c5CRJkQr7K26Uys

a year ago

Thank you! That happened because you upgraded from a fairly old version of LI, and I made a silly mistake in the migration code. Fixed in 0.11.9.

New response