Logistics Insights

by farzag

Get insights into what your logistics bots are doing and what to improve in your network. Provides concrete suggestions, an overview of what's in short supply and stats and information about robots charging, idle, picking up and delivering, information on items most frequently delivered, distance delivered, and the quality level of both robots and roboports. Supports multiplayer games and multi-network information, with easy navigation between them. Space Age is supported but not required.

Utilities
7 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
5.47K
Logistic network Storage

g LI v1 complete?

a year ago

With v0.11.5, LI now has all of the features I think are important for it to be called v1.0.

Do you think there are things missing, or not working well enough that I can do this? I intend to wait a week or so and see if there are bugs, issues or gaps I need to address.

Thanks!

a year ago

Let's go

11 months ago

Done :)

New response