Logistic Cargo Wagon

Cargo wagons which can directly request items from, and provide items to, the logistic network. Configure items to request and provide at each station for each logistic cargo wagon, allowing flexibility in unloading on curves, changing train length easily without building infrastructure, and further boost loading and unloading rate through robot speed research.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistic network

g unspeakable amount of contamination with LTN

4 years ago

i've tried to narrow down what's going on here but i've just about lost my mind, there is a major problem with contamination because the wagons keep injecting items back into their inventory when they leave a delivery.

a train wagon will have 60,000 circuits to drop off, empty, and then immediately 60,000 circuits show in the inventory as it drives away.

4 years ago

something tells me it's got to do with the hybrid unloading approach to hold onto stacks of item being delivered.

3 years ago

Can confirm, I have the same issue. The waggon switches to requester mode at a given station and pulls in inventory, no matter if the chosen item already is in stock or not. If I don't unload the waggon each run, some items pile up until they spill over when the train leaves the station. After several runs the content of the waggon is anything but what i want/need.

3 years ago

yeah i can't use this mod anymore as a result.

New response