Lex's Aircraft

by lexsus

Your attention is presented to the futuristic VTOL aircraft that are well suited to the style of the game. The mod includes aircraft: transport, light combat, heavy combat.

Content
11 months ago
Transportation Combat

g Lex Cargo Ship and Spidertron Logistics

1 year, 2 months ago

Heya,

Decided to test out using the Spidertron Logistics mod setup with your cargo plane today. There's an equipment grid item that has to be put on the vehicle to pair in with the logistics system. It places fine, but doesn't work. When I go to pull it back out of the cargo ship, the game crashes.

It's not a big deal, really, Spidertron Patrols works great with your mod (I prefer the cargo planes over trains because I don't have to route stuff on the ground, so my base stays cleaner, and I have a mod for mining drone depots that don't require any power, so I set up unpowered remote mining bases and use the cargo ships to deliver the resources back to base. Works beautifully). I just wanted to let you know about this issue. It would make an already wonderful mod even better if it worked with the Spidertron Logistics mod.

Xorimuth β˜†
1 year, 2 months ago
  45.919 Error MainLoop.cpp:1288: Exception at tick 1102: The mod Spidertron Logistics System (2.1.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event spidertron-logistics::on_player_removed_equipment (ID 41)
__spidertron-logistics__/control.lua:164: attempt to index local 'spider_data' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    __spidertron-logistics__/control.lua:164: in function 'end_journey'
    __spidertron-logistics__/control.lua:891: in function <__spidertron-logistics__/control.lua:865>

This is an error in the Spidertron Logistics System mod, so you'll have to report it there if you want compatibility :)

1 year, 2 months ago

Roger. Thank you.

New response